1.4571 Forged Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings 4 Inch Pipe Coupling / Tee Coupling
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details||plywood cases|
|Delivery Time||5-20 days after the payment received|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||10000 Ton/Month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Stainless Steel Forged Fittings||Class Rate||3000/6000/9000|
|Thread||BSPP BSPT NPT||Surface Treatnment||BSPP BSPT NPT|
forged carbon steel pipe fittings,
forged steel pipe caps
Product Name :L Bite ring str coupling 1.4571 Standard : ASME B16.11 Material :316(L) With : Stainless Steel Forged Fittings
Product DESIGN / DIMENSIONS
According to: ASME B16.11, MSS SP95, BS 3799 MSSSP83
From 1/8" TO 4"
RATING / SCHED.
· BW: 40/STD/80/160/XS/XXS
· SW: 3000/6000/9000
· NPT: 2000/3000/6000
EXAGONAL BUSHING is a forged fittings manufactured in accordance with B16.11.
EXAGONAL BUSHING is a fitting used to joint two threaded items of different size
TEE is a forged fitting used for splitting and changing flow direction of run pipe of 90° deg.
It is available in two categories:
· EQUAL if header and branch pipe have the same size
· REDUCED if header and branch pipe have the different size
· TEE can be manufactured with butt-weld extremities, socket extremities or threaded extremities.
· Dimensions of TEE can be in accordance with ASME B16.9, MSS SP-75.
TEE can be manufactured on customer’s request with a special design.
Forged Steel Pipe Fittings
• Meets all applicable ANSI and MSS standards
• Material conforms with ASTM A105N
• Material Test reports (MTR’S) available
• Stocked in Class 2000, 3000 and 6000
• Forged Steel Plugs & Bushing may be used for ratings
up through Class 6000 as specified by ASME B16.11
• Stocked in sizes 1/8" to 4"
|Carbon Steel||1004 thru 1080, SA105, SA350, LF1, LF2, LF3, LF6, A707, A694(High Yield)|
|Stainless & Duplex Stainless||303, 304/L/H, 316/L/H, 310, 317/L, 321/H, 347/H, 410, 416, 420, 440, 17-4, 254SMO(F44), Nitronics 50 & 60, 2205, 2507, Zeron 100, Ferralium 255|
|Alloy||4130, 4140, 4330, 4340, 8620, 8630, 9310|
|Chromoly||SA182, F1, F5, F5A, F9, F11, F12, F22, F22M, F91|
|Nickel Alloys||200, 201, 400, K500, 600, 617, 625, 800/H/HT, 825, 718, X750, C276, B2, B3, C22, 904L, AL6XN(N08367)|
|Other Alloys||Aluminum 3003, 6061, 7075, Titanium F2-F7|
The reason why you Choose us?
· ISO System
· DNV Audited company
· Industry experience over 20 years.
· Management Systems-Internal Software
· Monthly Exporting Quantity-More Than 100 Tons.
· Customer location -More than 50 countries worldwide.
· We have the most convenient transport and prompt delivery.
· We offer competitive price with best service .
· We have high technical production line with top quality products.
· We have won high reputation based on best quality products.