Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||EN-PN 10285.||Grade Gruop:||3PE Coated Steel Pipes|
|Thickness:||4 - 18 Mm, 4-18mm||Out Diameter:||355.6-1229mm|
|Usage:||Oil/gas/water Pipe,structure||Production Year:||2018|
coated steel tube,
epoxy coated gas pipe
Product Name : EN-PN 10285. Extruded three-layer polyethylene and polypropylene coating on steel pipes Wirh 3PE coated steel pipes
In our offer there is the anticorrosive, external, extruded, three-layer, polyethylene/polyethylene coating on steel pipes. The coating technology allows to obtain the anticorrosive three-layer polyethylene/polyetylene coating, which consist of:
- epoxy layer,
- copolymer layer (bonding agent),
- polyethylene/polypropylene layer
The coating is applied on steel pipes of diameters from 159 mm to 1420 mm and length from 6 m to 18m.
Properties of applied coatings comply with the following standards:
- EN-PN ISO 21809, DIN 30670,
- DIN 30678,
- NFA 49-710,
- EN-PN 10285.
The anticorrosive coating consists of the following layers:
- epoxy layer of minimum thickness of 80 μm,
- copolymer layer of minimum thickness of 250 μm,
- polyethylene layer of minimum thickness between 1,8 mm and 3,7 mm or polypropylene layer of minimal thickness between 1,8 mm and 2,5 mm.
We supply coated steel pipes in diameter from 159 mm to 1420 mm and length from 6 m to 18 m. We provide coating services with reference to pipes delivered by our customers.
|Coating grade||Coating type||Coating thickness depending on the pipe outer diameter [mm]|
|159 – 273||323,9 – 457||508 – 559||610 – 762||813 – 1420|
- high adherence of the coating to the pipe,
- guaranteed long lasting anticorrosive protection of underground pipelines for minimum 50 years,
- 100% protection of weld zone of coated longitudinally and spirally welded pipes,
- suitability for bending of coated steel without damaging the insulation layer.
Contact Person: Sales Manager